Nitoproof 600 single component pitch modified polyurethane cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture to give a tough elastomeric waterproof membrane. It is supplied in a single grade to meet all site application methods and requirements. Nitoproof 600 is a medium viscosity grade (approximately 600 poise) for roller, squeegee or spray application to horizontal and vertical surfaces.Order Now Get in touch Request a quote
- One component; ready to apply direct from the can.
- Liquid application means details are simplified and there are no joints in the membrane.
- Highly elastic, cures to give a permanently fl exible resilient barrier over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rapid installation; signifi cantly reduces time spent on preparatory works and detailing
- Excellent adhesion, can be applied to a wide range of substrates. Continuous adhesion prevents lateral migration of water.
- Impervious - outstanding barrier properties ensure protection against corrosive soil conditions.
- Thermally stable - irreversible chemical cure eliminates melting and fl ow at high temperature.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and embrittlement.
- Mechanical damage to the membrane can be easily repaired by spot application.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.