It is laid by trowel as a durable chemical resistant screed approximately 5 mm thick. This nominal thickness provides an impervious topping which is highly chemical resistant by the very careful choice of amine curing agent, and graded aggregate. The system includes Nitoprime Primer, a two pack epoxy resin primer and Nitoflor TF5000 which are both supplied in pre-weighed units ready for on site mixing and application.
- Durable:Exceptional resistance to abrasion and a wide range of chemicals.
- Non-slip: Good gripping surface to both vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- 5 mm minimal thickness: No interference with existing levels.
- Easily laid: Designed for easy laying to a fair finish.
- Seamless: Eliminates potential sources of failure.
- Proven performance: Successful use proven in a wide variety of aggressive locations.
- Locally made: Specially formulated for use in Middle East conditions.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.