Nitoflor SL3000 floor topping consists of graded aggregates bound in a pigmented epoxy resin binder. It is supplied as a four component system, pre-weighed for on-site mixing.
When laid, it provides a smooth, light-reflective surface. It is available in wide range of standard colours.
- Fast application - minimises downtime.
- Chemically resistant - good resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- Durable - good abrasion resistance.
- Hygienic - provides a dense, impervious, seamless floor surface which is easily cleaned.
- Attractive - available in a wide range of colours to enhance the working environment.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.