Nitoflor Quartztop surface hardening compound is a quality controlled, factory blended powder which is ready to use on-site.It consists of selected and graded quartz/silica aggregate, Portland cement and special additives to improve workability, providing a material which is easy to trowel into the surface of fresh wet concrete.Get in touch Request a quote
Nitoflor Quartztop cures monolithically to provide a dense, non porous surface which is hard wearing and abrasion resistant. Monolithic cure ensures that problems normally associated with thin ("granolithic") screeds e.g. curling, shrinkage, cracking, etc. are completely overcome.
- Supplied ready to use - no additives required.
- Car Parks and garages.
- Contains hard wearing aggregates which provide a hard wearing surface.
- Forms monolithic bond with fresh concrete base.
- Easy and economical to apply.
- Non-metallic aggregate - will not rust when wet.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.