Nitoflor Hardtop surface hardening compound is a quality controlled, factory blended powder which is ready to use on site. It consists of special hard wearing aggregates selected for their physical properties of abrasion and wear resistance, Portland cement and special additives to improve workability.Order Now Get in touch Request a quote
This combination produces a material which is easy to trowel in the surface of fresh, wet concrete. Nitoflor Hardtop cures monolithically to provide a dense, non porous surface which is extremely hard wearing and abrasion resistant. Monolithic cure ensures that problems normally associated with thin ('granolithic') screeds, e.g. curling, shrinkage, cracking, etc. are completely overcome.
- Supplied ready to use - no additives required.
- Provides a hard, abrasion resistant surface.
- Forms monolithic bond with fresh concrete base.
- Hard, dense surface resistant to oils and grease.
- Available in a range of colours to improve working environment.
- Non-metallic aggregate - will not rust when wet.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.