Fosroc Nitoflor DPM CEM is a three component trowel-applied, epoxy-cementitious system designed to be applied as a temporary moisture barrier below impermeable floor finishes, such as industrial resin flooring.
It is applied at a thickness of 2-3mm with a fine textured matt finish.
Fosroc Nitoflor DPM CEM , is specifically designed to resist high levels of residual moisture within the concrete slab. Please consult Fosroc for further advice.
Provides a temporary surface moisture barrier to damp and green concrete, allowing other floor finishes to be installed without the need for the concrete to dry.
- Highly effective surface moisture barrier system.
- Can be applied on green and damp concrete.
- Allows early installation of impermeable and seamless flooring systems.
- Ideal preparation for smooth surface finishes.
- Good abrasion resistance.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.