Although allowing passage of water vapour from the substrate it significantly reduces the absorption of water and water borne salts.
Nitocote SN502 does not discolour most substrates and has excellent resistance to weathering.
- Penetrates into substrates
- Reduces water and chloride intrusion
- Increases freeze thaw resistance
- Minimises efflorescence
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure
- Chemically resistant to ice melting compounds, fuels, oils and atmospheric contaminants.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.