Lokfix E35 is a two component Polyester anchoring material, supplied in single component cartridges with a static mixer nozzle. When applied it sets and cures rapidly to firmly secure a variety of steel fixings into concrete and masonry substrates.
Three grades of Lokfix E35 are available, selection is normally based upon the substrate installation temperature.
- For concrete (solid, porous and light), masonry, natural stone and hollow bricks.
- Cost effective alternative for the anchoring of threaded rods, reinforcing bars, profiled rod, steel section with undercuts and internal threaded rod sleeves
- Safe application in hollow bricks using a Hollow Block Sleeve
- For horizontal, vertical and overhead application
- Bonding and surface crack sealing applications
- Suitable for dry, wet and flooded concrete
Visit lokfix.com for more information.
- Fast return to service
- May be used with a good quality skeleton gun (300ml size)
- No additional mixing equipment required
- Does not apply expansive force to the substrate
- Enables fixings closer to edges than mechanical anchors
- Resistant to a variety of chemicals
- Low VOC
- Re-usable by replacing the static mixer
- Waterproof, protecting the fixing from corrosion
- Performs over a wide variety of temperatures
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.