- General Patch Repairs.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Joints between New and Existing Concrete.
- Post-tensioning Anchors.
- Severe Service Conditions.
- Slab Replacement.
- High Steel Densities.
- Proven Technology - Galvashield has more than 20 years track record in projects worldwide
- Focused protection - Provides localised corrosion prevention / control where it is needed the most, at the interface of the repair and the remaining contaminated concrete
- Type 1A anode - Alkali-activated to maintain activity of zinc, meets building code requirements that prohibit intentionally added constituents that are corrosive to reinforcement within the repair area
- One-and-DoneTM connection - Innovative single wire connection that can be installed 2x faster than traditional 2 wire connections.
- BarFitTM Design - Grooved edges on XPT anodes assist with secure anode placement
- Steel Connection wires - Provides dependable steel-to-steel contact with no intermediate materials such as galvanizing that may compromise the long-term electrical connection.
- Economical - low-cost method of providing galvanic corrosion prevention/ control to structures in demanding service conditions.
- Versatile - Suitable for chloride contaminated, pre-stressed/ post tensioned and new concrete.
- Zero Maintenance - Requires no external power source or system monitoring.
- Measurable - Anode performance can be monitored if required.
- Long Lasting – Up to 20 years service life* reduces the need for future repairs.
- ICRI CSP-3 (Concrete Surface Profile) - Raised edges provide increased surface profile to promote mechanical bond with repair mortars and concrete
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.