Galvashield DAS is a distributed anode system designed to provide corrosion prevention, corrosion control or cathodic protection to concrete decks, columns, beams and walls.
Galvashield DAS anode units are distributed over concrete and masonry structures to provide global corrosion protection.
- General Patch Repairs
- Pre-stressed Concrete
- Joint between New and Existing Concrete
- Post-Tensioning Anchors
- Severe Service Conditions
- Slab Replacement
- High Steel Densities
- New concrete structure
- Type C - mortar cast anodes are resistant to moisture exposure prior to concrete placement
- Type F– foil wrapped anodes offer a high burst of initial current and are semi-flexible
- Proven Technology– supported by independent test programs which meet the NACE cathodic protection criterion of achieving a minimum of 100 mV potential shift requirement
- Higher Performance-can provide more zinc and more current output than other galvanic anode systems.
- Design Flexibility– anode design and spacing can be customized to meet performance requirements.
- Economical - low-cost method of providing galvanic corrosion prevention/control or cathodic protection to structures in demanding service conditions.
- Versatile– Suitable for chloride contaminated reinforced concrete, pre-stressed/ post tensioned concrete and new concrete.
- User Friendly- Installation is quick and easy, requiring no special equipment or training.
- Zero Maintenance– Requires no external power source of system monitoring.
- Measurable– Anode performance can be monitored if required.
- Long Lasting– Up to 40 years service life* reducing the need for future repairs.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.