- Sewage works and effluent plants.
- Chemical processing.
- Underwater, or submerged conditions.
- Wherever UV resistance is required.
- Jetties, piers, harbours, seawater intakes and channels.
- Low cost in service - due to combination of excellent UV and chemical resistance properties.
- Labour saving - can be applied directly onto fully cured epoxy coatings, without need for priming system.
- Versatile - can be applied to steel and concrete, allows colour matching of different elements.
- Superior surface finish achievable - allows use of powerful detergent cleaners where necessary.
- Enhanced performance - two part material eliminates curing problems associated with single part alternatives.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.