Conplast WP200 chloride free permeability reducing admixture is based on a formulated blend of dispersants. It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water.
The dispersants in Conplast WP200 improve the effectiveness of water in the concrete mix, enabling desired levels of workability to be obtained with lower water contents. This produces a mix with a reduced water:cement ratio and therefore reduced permeability.
- Does not incorporate bitumen.
- Provides integral protection, ensuring reduced permeability throughout the concrete.
- Integral protection is maintained even if surface damage occurs, unlike applied surface films or coatings.
- Lower water:cement ratio improves compressive strength at same workability.
- Fully compatible with certain Fosroc surface coatings and finishes.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.