Conplast SP431R is a chloride free, superplasticising admixture based on selected sulphonated naphthalene polymers supported with other polymers. It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water. Conplast SP431R disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively.
- Particularly suitable for high performance concrete containing cements replacement products such as PFA, GGBFS and micro-silica and low water/cement ratio.
- To provide excellent acceleration of strength gain at early ages and major increases in strength at all ages by significantly reducing water demand in a concrete mix.
- To significantly improve the workability of site mixed and pre-cast concrete without increasing water demand.
- To provide improved durability by increasing ultimate strengths and reducing concrete permeability.
- Suitable for use in East and Central African conditions.
- Makes possible major reductions in water/cement ratio which allow the production of high performance concrete.
- Increased workability levels are maintained longer than with ordinary sulphonated melamine admixtures.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labor costs without increasing water content.
- Major increases in strength at early ages without increased cement contents.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion minimizes segregation and bleeding and improves pumpability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
- High Slump retention
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.