Conplast SP460disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively.
- Makes possible major reductions in water/cement ratio which allow the production of high performance concrete.
- Increased workability levels are maintained longer than with ordinary sulphonated melamine admixtures.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labour costs without increasing water content.
- Major increases in strength at early ages without increased cement contents.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion minimises segregation and bleeding and improves pumpability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.