Conplast RP264M2 is a dark liquid based or modified, selected lignosulphonates. When added to concrete, Conplast RP264M2 is absorbed onto the cement, and acts as a dispersing agent by breaking down the agglomerates of cement particles. This enables the mix water to perform more efficiently.Get in touch Request a quote
Conplast RP254M2 delays the initial hydration of the cement resulting in retardation of setting time.
- Improves workability without loss of strength
- Greatly increase compressive strength
- Gives controlled retardation of set time
- Allows high cement savings
- Extends placing time
- Allows concreting in hot weather
- Reduces bleeding and segregation
- Suitable for mixes with poorly graded sands
- Gives concrete lower permeability hence improve durability
- Chloride free
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.