- Cable grouting in reinforced concrete diaphragm walls
- Grouting of long bolts in rocks, walls...
- Pumping in concrete dams
- Pumping and foundation strengthening
- Pumping of slurry where high strength and durability are required
- High adherence: the nature of its components supply the slurry excellent adherence properties as well as penetration in small places, which is highly suitable for steel cable grouting.
- Versatility: suitable to be pumped or poured by gravity.
- High early strength.
- Durability: its high ultimate strength and low porosity assures a perfect long term development against static and dynamic loads and against chemical attacks from organic materials.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.