- Cable grouting in reinforced concrete diaphragm walls
- Grouting of long bolts in rocks, walls...
- Pumping in concrete dams
- Pumping and foundation strengthening
- Pumping of slurry where high strength and durability are required
- Consolidation of screeds
- Filling of prestressing pods
- High adherence: the nature of its components supply the slurry excellent adherence properties as well as penetration in small places, which is highly suitable for steel cable grouting.
- Versatility: suitable to be pumped or poured by gravity.
- High early strength.
- Durability: its high ultimate strength and low porosity assures a perfect long term development against static and dynamic loads and against chemical attacks from organic materials.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.