It is used to obtain a grout for a wide range of operations: bridges, bearings, crane rails, prefabricated bridge board seals, prefabricated repairs and generally, anchorages which require high strength in few hours.
- High early strengths
- Applicable in a wide temperature range
- Chloride-free Pigmented mortar
- Early strength development. It allows traffic in an hour.
- High resistance to abrasion and atmospheric agents.
- Excellent adherence to concrete surface.
- It includes polypropylene fibers which reduce the distortion produced by the plastic settlement and increases the resistance to frost-thawing cycles
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.