Conbextra EP80E is a free-flowing grout, for use were physical properties and chemical resistance of the hardened grouts are of utmost importance. For application thicknesses between 10 and 80mm. It is suitable for a wide range of heavy-duty applications including:
- Heavy-duty support beneath crane and transporter rails.
- High speed turbines and centrifuges.
- Steel structures.
- Operating or test equipment subjected to heavy dynamic loads.
- Anchors and fixing bolts.
- Fast strength development for early loading and return to service.
- High compressive, tensile and flexural strengths.
- Adhesion to concrete and steel substrates.
- Performance under dynamic conditions.
- Good chemicals resistance.
- Simples mixing and free flowing features.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.