Brushbond 110 is a two-component polymer modified cementitious waterproof coating for concrete and masonry, typical applications include:
- To provide non-toxic, waterproof coating ideal for waterretaining structures.
- To protect concrete against concrete decay providing a chemical resistant barrier to corrosive salts and atmospheric gases.
- To provide a tough and durable coating.
- Used as a waterproof base for swimming pools before fixing tiles.
- Applied directly to the concrete and masonry.
- Waterproof, suitable for water retaining structures.
- Excellent for damp-proofing basements below grade.
- Slurry or trowelable consistency.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete & masonry.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.