High performance superplasticising and work-ability retention admixture
Auramix SP211 is a high performance superplasticiser designed for good flow and retention properties in readymix concrete designed to use in:
- Suitable for high slump concrete without bleed and segregation
- Suitable for high rise buildings/longer distance pumping with excellent slump retention properties
- Suitable for high performance concrete containing cement replacement products such as PFA, GGBFS and micro-silica and low water/cement ratio
- To provide improved durability by increasing ultimate strengths and reducing concrete permeability
- Makes possible major reductions in water/cement ratio which allow the production of high performance concrete.
- Increased workability levels are maintained longer than with ordinary sulphonated melamine admixtures. Cohesive concrete with reduced stickiness ideal for slabs, columns and longer distance pumping. Minimises
- bleed and segregation due to variations in grading and moisture content.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion minimizes segregation and bleeding and improves pumpability. Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.