The hydrophilic properties of Supercast SWX display good consistency in swell rate during repeated wet/dry cycling. Expansion of the product on contact with water creates a positive pressure against the faces of the concrete joint, thus preventing the passage of water.
- Fast curing: Enables early concrete pour and rapid return to service.
- Allows hand-applied concrete cover within 2 hours on emergency repairs and large-scale concrete pour after 8 hours.
- Excellent seal on rough concrete: Gives improved water tightness.
- Plugs inequalities in rough concrete to produce a tight seal.
- Excellent adhesion: Quick and easy to apply to a variety of damp and uneven joint surfaces remaining firmly in place during concrete pour.
- Water swellable: Expands by 200% producing a watertight compression seal.
- Durable: Excellent wet/dry cycling retaining elastomeric character and swelling performance due to high tolerance of the cementitious environment.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.