Resivit is a liquid admixture which is added to mortars and concrete during production in order to accelerate their setting and hardening to quickly attain increased mechanical resistance.
- Particularly effective in assisting to offset the delaying effect of low temperatures on setting and strength gain
- If used in conjunction with superplasticisers the combination of early set and strength gains achieved can enable double casting in a single shift
- Accelerated setting reduces the risk of damage to fresh concrete from freezing
- Chloride free, safe for use in reinforced concrete
- The efficiency of Resivit is particularly useful where fast stripping of the moulds is required
* If there is not a datasheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.
Safety Sheet Download
* If there is not a safety sheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.