Renderoc SFBD is specially formulated to carry out permanent repairs of any type on concrete and masonry. It is a high resistance reinstatement mortar modified with polymers and fibres to provide a mortar with compensated shrinkage and excellent thermal compatibility with concrete, essential for long-lasting structural repair. The mortar is appropriate when high resistance is required against chlorides and carbon dioxide.
- It can be applied by the wet spray process for fast, exceptionally high build repairs with enhanced characteristics.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Compensated shrinkage. Large surfaces areas can be repaired with no shrinkage.
- Its formulation makes it suitable for application without shuttering on vertical surfaces and ceilings, with the subsequent time and cost savings.
- Excellent adherence to concrete substrates.
- Low permeability. Special additives ensure optimum density providing maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chloride ions.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.