It is supplied as a beige solution which is introduced through the nozzle or 4-5 metres behind the nozzle (injector).
- Alkali-free, thus improving working conditions.
- Low dust emission, since the admixture is liquid
- Rapid setting allows thick sections to be built-up.
- Increased performance through reduced rejection.
- Excellent for overhead application.
- Can be used in both dry and wet spraying systems.
- Not inflammable.
- Can be applied on wet and dry surfaces.
- Low effect on long-term strength and durability.
- Can be dosed with precision.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.