Principle uses of fibre concrete include: concrete slabs, pavements, driveways, imprinted concrete, kerbs, pipes, overlays, patch repair, micro-silica concrete, thin section walling, water retaining structures, marine concrete, heavy industrial floors, etc.
Can replace anti crack wire mesh in factory and warehouse floors.
- Inhibits intrinsic cracking in concrete.
- Disperses uniformly throughout the mix.
- Improves finishing characteristics.
- Improves concrete durability.
- Increases impact and abrasion resistance.
- Impervious to alkali attack.
- Decreases construction time and labour.
- Reduced risk of subsequent damage.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.