When added to a cement based mortar or concrete mix Conplast WP100 blocks the natural pores in the mix, thus reducing internal moisture movement. It also gives to the mix hydrophobic qualities which reduce moisture penetration from the surrounding environment. This combination of actions reduces the effect of aggressive chemicals and enhances durability.
- Reduced Permeability: Minimises penetration of moisture and water based aggressive chemicals into mortars, screeds or concrete.
- Chloride free: Can be used in pre-stressed or reinforced concrete or with sulphate resisting cements.
- Integral action: No need for membranes or surface waterproofers
- Powdered materials: Will not introduce extra water into dry or semi-dry mixes.
- Locally produced: Formulated for use in Middle East conditions.
- Improves durability: Reduces efflorescence and pigment leaching from cement mortars.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.