- To provide excellent acceleration of strength gain at early ages and major increases in strength at all ages by significantly reducing water demand in a concrete mix.
- Particularly suitable for precast concrete and other high early strength requirements.
- To significantly improve the workability of site mixed and precast concrete without increasing water demand.
- To provide improved durability by increasing ultimatestrengths and reducing concrete permeability.
- Major increases in strength at early ages without increased cement contents are of particular benefit in precast concrete, allowing earlier stripping times.
- Makes possible major reductions in water:cement ratio which allow the production of high strength concrete without excessive cement contents.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labour costs without increasing water content.
- Increased workability levels are maintained for longer than with ordinary sulphonated melamine admixtures.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion minimises segregation and bleeding and improves pumpability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
- In screed material, the lower water content leads to quicker drying times
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.