- To significantly reduce the need for water in concrete, without reducing workability and allowing for considerable initial and final resistance without additional cement.
- To considerably improve concrete workability without increasing the need for water.
- For concretes with low water/cement ratio and high maintenance of the workability.
- It reduces or eliminates considerably possible setting delays in the concrete.
- To reduce concrete permeability and therefore reduce water penetration and increase durability.
- Its use for producing fluid concrete facilitates its installation and compacting and therefore reduces working costs.
- The reduction of the water/cement ratio increases durability producing a concrete with low permeability.
- Chloride free, suitable for use in prestressed and reinforced concrete.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.