Conplast F294 is a concentrated solution of selected surfactants. When used with a Conplast Foam Generator* and a suitable water supply, Conplast F294 produces a consistent pre-foam that is stable under alkaline conditions and suitable for use in the production of foamed concrete.Get in touch Request a quote
Foamed concrete’ is the industry term used for the product of a controlled addition of a pre-foam to a cement grout or sand : cement mortar. This can be done to produce a range of densities, typically from 900 to 1500 kg/m³. Foamed concrete is lightweight and highly mobile, able to flow for long distances under its own hydraulic head, and is an ideal material for uses such as void filling, roof screeds and trench reinstatement.
- Produces a consistent, stable pre-foam when used with a Conplast Foam Generator*
- Easily controlled addition of pre-foam to pre-batched mortar allows close control of finished density
- Expensive blending equipment is not required as mixing can be carried out in the drum of a readymix truck
- Produces a highly mobile foamed concrete which is easily placed without compaction
- Foamed concrete retains its volume and does not sink during or after hardening
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.