- As a general adhesive.
- As a plaster bonding agent.
- For repairs to concrete and granolithic floors.
- For repairs to natural or reconstructed stone.
- As a bonding agent for tiles.
- For bonding granolithic topping to sub-concrete.
- For dust-proofing floor screeds and friable concrete flooring.
- As a primer for over-coating bitumen with oil based paints.
- Versatile: Applications relevant to most building trades.
- Universal Bonding Agent: Good positive adhesion to most common construction materials except polythene, PVC and rubber.
- Locally Produced: Specially formulated for use in Middle East conditions.
- Easy to Apply: Can be applied by brush, roller or spray.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.