When added to the mortar Cebex 112 entrains a controlled quantity of air which imparts greater workability and cohesion to the mortar, and increases its durability once set. Use of Cebex 112 reduces thermal movement and drying shrinkage in the cured mortar.
- Eliminates use of lime in masonry applications. Saves storage space and failures due to unsound lime.
- Improve moisture retention and bond strengths.
- Make mortar frost resistant.
- Highly economical. Maximum yield of up to 20%.
- Improves harsh sands.
- Can be used in coloured mortars.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.