Brushbond R comprises a two component acrylic polymer modified cementitious coating supplied in ready to mix kits. Brushbond R can be simply applied by stiff brush, roller, spray or trowel to obtain the desired texture.
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions and water.
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure (Breathable).
- Waterproof - suitable for water retaining structures.
- High resistance to the effects of long-term weathering, durable in all climatic conditions including UV attack.
- Minimum surface preparation needed and low labour costs.
- Non toxic - ideal for potable water tanks.
- Flexible, with thermal expansion similar to concrete.
- Covers honeycombed and pitted poured concrete effectively.
* If there is not a datasheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.
Safety Sheet Download
* If there is not a safety sheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.