Polyurea WH 200
Fosroc Polyurea WH 200 is a spray-applied, 100% solids, flexible, two-component, rapid curing hybrid Polyurea system, designed as a waterproofing and protective coating. It combines the advantages of seamless coating with long life cycles and high durability.Get in touch Request a quote
Fosroc Polyurea WH 200 consists of two main components. Fosroc Polyurea WH 200 Part A ISO; Fosroc Polyurea WH 200 Part B AMINE. Suitable for a variety of waterproofing applications including green roofing.
- Environment friendly – zero VOC
- For green roof applications Polyurea WH 200GR must be used
- Good thermal stability and UV resistance *
- Fast turn-around time.
- Excellent impact, abrasion and puncture resistance
- Seamless and monolithic, including field joints
- Enhances the durability of reinforced concrete
- Low permeability values
- Colour stable when coated with Nitoproof UVR Topcoat **
- Fire rated when coated with Nitoproof UVR Topcoat **
- Designed for service temperatures from -20OC to +80OC
* see Colour section
** see Nitoproof UVR Topcoat Data Sheet
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.