Fosroc® XR90 is supplied as a pre-mixed blend of cements, silica sands and additives, which only requires mixing with clean water to produce a consistent mortar. It has excellent
bond strength without the use of a primer and can be applied in thickness of 10mm to 75mm in one application.
Fosroc® XR 90 has been specifically formulated for bedding highway ironwork, with return to service within 120 minutes of placing and is particularly useful where delays to construction need to be avoided. FOSROC® XR 90 can be applied in thicknesses of 10mm to 75mm in one application.
- Rapid strength gain – will accept traffic in 120 minutes
- Pre-mixed and bagged material which only requires the addition of clean water
- Less expensive than epoxy and polyester resin mortars
- Shrinkage compensated formulation
- Part bags may be mixed
- Hand or mechanical mixing
- Manufactured under an approved BS EN ISO 9001 Quality System
- Easy to use
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.