Cebex 130R is specially designed to be used in dry mortar, which is supplied to work sites in ready-to-use silos, after being mixed in continuous mixer.
- It increases the adherence of the mortar over very absorbent surfaces, due to its capacity for water retention.
- It leads to the reduction of both water and cement in the sand/cement admixture.
- It enables the maximum degree of plasticity to be achieved. The mixture is workable for a longer period of time.
- As the mixture is more workable, the bricks can be laid in less time.
- Due to the volume produced by the air occlusion, a smaller quantity of sand is required to achieve the same volume.
- It is not necessary to add lime or clayey sands to increase the plasticity.
- Due to the effect of water retention, it avoids the risk of shrinkage in the plaster.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.