Auracast DIS is a unique combination of the latest generation super plasticisers , based on a polycarboxylic ether polymer with long lateral chains. This greatly improves cement dispersion. At the start of the mixing process an electrostatic dispersion occurs but the cement particle’s capacity to separate and disperse. This mechanism considerably reduces the water demand in flowable concrete.
Auracast DIS combines the properties of water reduction and workability retention. It allows the production of high performance concrete and/or concrete with high workability.
Auracast DIS is a strong super plasticiser allowing production of consistent concrete properties at required dosage.
Auracast DIS is a high performance precast super plasticiser intended for applications where reduction in cycle time and early strength are required, and it has been developed for use in.
- Concrete requiring early strength.
- High performance concrete.
- Block and paver industries.
- Precast elements for building segments.
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and prestressing steel.
- Better resistance to carbonation.
- Lower permeability, there by increase in durability.
- Improve surface appearance.
- Better resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions Reduced shrinkage and creep Increased durability.
Supporting documents for
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.