Structuro 504E is differentiated from conventional superplasticisers in that it is based on a unique carboxylic ether polymer with long lateral chains. This greatly improves cement dispersion. At the start of the mixing process an electrocstatic dispersion occurs but the presence of the lateral chains, linked to the polymer backbone, generate a steric hindrance which stabilises the cement particle’s capacity to separate and disperse.Get in touch Request a quote
This mechanism considerably reduces the water demand in flowable concrete. Second para:Structro504E combines the properties of water reduction, workability retention and earlier setting time. Structuro 504E is a particularly strong hyperplasticiser allowing production of consistent concrete properties around the required dosage.
- Increased early and ultimate strength.
- Higher flowability even with lower water cement ratios.
- Increased early strength development providing earlier demoulding.
- Reducing energy requirement for steam/thermal curing.
- Increased flexural strength.
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel.
- Improved resistance to carbonation.
- Lower permeability.
- Increased resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Reduce shrinkage and creep
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.