For the manufacture of set-delayed premixed mortar with a workability period of up to 48 hours.
- The mortar obtained with the Retamor systems offers greater workability, mainly due to the air microbubbles which occlude the air-entrained admixture.
- The tendency of the mortar to segregate or bleed is reduced.
- Less water is required for mixing, thus reducing permeability and improving the durability of the mortar.
- The range of Retamor admixtures (four air-entrained admixtures and five set-delayers) allows the manufacture of mortars with different types of sand and cement.
* If there is not a datasheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.
Safety Sheet Download
* If there is not a safety sheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.