Typical applications would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Vertical and overhead repairs to restore "covercrete".
- General concrete and masonry repairs.
- Voids greater than 10 mm deep.
- Repairs to honeycombing.
- Larger scale repairs where formwork cannot be erected.
Renderoc TGXtra features Dimensional Stability Technology- a new materials technology which controls the rate of drying shrinkage such that, when used correctly :
- the dimensions of the repair remain stable; and thus
- eliminating failure, due to shrinkage cracking.
This in turn leads to a series of associated benefits :
- Cost effective - shrinkage control enables repairs to be completed ¡right first time¡.
- Enhanced durability - works in tandem with extremely low permeability to prolong effective working life.
- Compatibility - aligns performance closer than ever before,to that of host concrete.
- User friendly - specifically developed to provide an easy to-apply product, suitable for local conditions.
- Definable performance - positive benefits are easily demonstrated via a single, simple measurement.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.