Renderoc RG Spl
Renderoc RG Spl is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a free-fl owing non-shrink repair micro concrete. The material is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates and fi llers, and additives which impart controlled expansion characteristics in the plastic state, while minimising water demand. The low water requirement ensures high early strength and long-term durability.Get in touch Request a quote
For larger repairs, the mixed Renderoc RG Spl may be modified by the addition of 5mm to 12mm clean, graded, saturated surface dry aggregates at site. For exceptionally large repairs, the local Fosroc offi ce shall be consulted.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
- Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
- Fluidity to allow for placement without vibration.
- Pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations.
- Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement.
- High ultimate strengths and low permeability of cured repair.
- Contains no chloride admixture.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.