it also suitable for soffits and other overhead repair work. The mortar can also be used for small, localised patch repairs. Renderoc MB50 has been formulated to comply with DTp Specification BD27/86 Clause 6.
- Medium-build applications possible while maintaining higher compressive strengths — fewer cold joints
- Acrylic polymer-modification provides extremely low permeability
- Aggregate reactivity controlled in accordance with DTp Specification for Highways Works Clause 1704.6 (1998)
- Equivalent sodium oxide content restricted to less than 3 kg/m³
- Exceptional system of shrinkage compensation provides long-term dimensional stability
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.