Renderoc LAF-IC is ideal for the reinstatement of large, structural sections of concrete as well as for many smaller locations where difficulties of access make hand or trowel-applied mortars impractical. The addition of corrosion inhibitors makes it particularly suitable for applications in coastal areas, seaports and land environments containing sulphated waters.
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in the plastic and hardened states
- Increased reinforcement durability by incorporating corrosion inhibitors
- Low alkali content minimises risk of alkali-silica reaction
- Exceptional bond to concrete substrates without independent primer
- Suitable for placement by pumping or pouring techniques into restricted locations
- Self-compacting nature eliminates honeycombing and displaces air without vibration
- High strength and low permeability provice maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Resistant to sulphates
- Contains no chloride admixtures
* If there is not a datasheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.
Safety Sheet Download
* If there is not a safety sheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.