structural sections of concrete as well as for many smaller locations where difficulties of access make hand or trowel-applied mortars impractical.
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in the plastic and hardened states
- Self-compacting nature eliminates honeycombing and displaces air without vibration
- Low alkali content minimises risk of alkali-silica reaction
- Exceptional bond to concrete substrates without independent primer
- Suitable for placement for pumping or pouring techniques into restricted locations
- High strength and low permeability provide maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.