The material is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates, silica fume, chemical additives and polymer modifiers, providing a spray mortar with low rebound and good handling characteristics. The low water requirement ensures good strength gain and long term durability.
Builds of up to 150 mm vertically and 90 mm overhead can be achieved in a single application.
- Non-reactive aggregates.
- Controlled alkali level.
- Low rebound.
- Rapid strength gain.
- Low water absorption and chloride ion diffusion.
- High resistance to carbon dioxide penetration.
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate.
- Single component — ready to use.
- No added caustic accelerators.
- Contains no chloride admixtures.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.