Builds of up to 150 mm vertically and 90 mm overhead can be achieved in a single application. Designed for large area repairs such as bridges, tunnels, retaining walls and dams.
Complies with the Highways Agency Specification Series 1700 and BD27/86. Renderoc DS is suitable for repair method 3.3 and 4.4 as defined by BS EN 1504.
- Non-reactive aggregates
- Controlled alkali level
- Low rebound
- Rapid strength gain
- Low water absorption and chloride ion diffusion
- High resistance to carbon dioxide penetration
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Single component — ready to use
- No added caustic accelerators
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.