Patchroc Super is a pre-packaged concrete mix to which water is added on site. It is based on a blend of inorganic Cements. Modifying additives to control rate of setting and strength gain and pre-graded aggregates which provide A non-segregating durable concrete mix. It does not contain calcium chloride.Get in touch Request a quote
The special blend of cements eliminates shrinkage and reduces stress at the bond line.
Patchroc Super is designed for large volume repair work in voids of a minimum depth of 50mm.
- Rapid set minimized operational disruption.
- Low internal stress and intimacy of surface contact ensures excellent bond to concrete substrate.
- Shrinkage controlled : eliminates risk of cracking or debonding.
- Low heat of hydration to compensate for detrimental effects of the high temperatures generated in rapid set materials.
- Quality controlled pre-packaged material eliminates site batching variations.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.