Patchroc RSP is a blend of dry powders and graded aggregates which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent, high strength, free-flowing repair concrete which self-compacts. The material is a blend of inorganic cements, special fillers and chemical additives to control the rate of strength gain to provide a fluid micro-concrete with good handling characteristics, Patchroc RSP exhibits excellent thermal compatibility with concrete and good water repellent properties.
- Rapid strength gain - will accept vehicular traffic in 2 hours.
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance.
- Economical - can be ‘bulked-out’ with graded aggregate in some locations.
- Self-compacting - eliminates honeycombing and voids.
- Contains no chloride admixtures.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.