Fast setting emergency patching mortar for concrete pavements and floors conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R4. Patchroc GP is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent repair mortar.Get in touch Request a quote
It is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates, and chemical additives providing a mortar with good handling characteristics while minimising water demand. The low water requirement ensures good strength gain and long-term durability.
Patchroc GP is designed for horizontal use. It may be applied up to a maximum thickness of 100mm. Thicker sections can be built up in layers. Material should not be applied at less than 12 mm thickness. Individual bay sizes should not exceed 4m².
- Rapid strength gain — will generally accept traffic in 2 hours.
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations requires only the site addition of clean water
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Shrinkage compensated
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.