Nitowrap CFP is a composite fibre system where Nitowrap CFP carbon strip is used in conjunction with an epoxy adhesive, Nitowrap 40. The system can be protected by a UV resistant coat of Nitowrap 512 in case of atmospherically exposed structures.
- Very high strength to thickness or weight ratio – Appreciable increase in strength and load carrying capacity without significant increase in dead load.
- Enhanced stiffness, shear, tensile & torsional capacities - Increased load carrying capacity and better resistance to seismic forces and deflection.
- Chemical resistant - excellent resistance to acids and alkalis
- Thin sections - Can be effectively used in space constrained areas
- Economical - Easy to install, time & labour saving
* If there is not a datasheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.
Safety Sheet Download
* If there is not a safety sheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.